Abdullah Alkhenizan, From the King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Center, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and Charles Shaw from the European Society for Quality in Healthcare, Limerick, Ireland Ann Saudi Med 2011; 31(4): 407-416 Downloaded free from http://www.saudiannals.net on Thursday, October 06, 2011
- COVID-19: patient safety and quality improvement skills to deploy during the surge
- Latest COHSASA accreditations
- Should you get a COVID19 test or not?
- Creating a pathway for public hospital accreditation in Rwanda: progress, challenges and lessons learned
- Understanding the impact of accreditation on quality in healthcare: A grounded theory approach