COHSASA welcomes queries, comments and complaints about our accreditation programme, our standards and our processes – including the manner in which surveys are conducted by COHSASA personnel. We undertake to ensure that our clients’ queries are handled confidentially and dealt with impartially and in a reasonable time-frame. Please be assured that your complaint will receive our full attention, be channeled to the appropriate person and you will be given feedback as soon as possible. Kindly send all comments about COHSASA to Marilyn Keegan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TEL: +27 21 531 4225
FAX: +27 21 531 4243
Office No. 13-15, Lonsdale Building, Lonsdale Way, Pinelands, 7405
S 33° 56′ 04″ E 18° 30′ 31″
From the N2 (towards Cape Town): Take the Raapenberg Rd / Pinelands off-ramp.
From the N1: Take the M5 towards Muizenberg. Take the N2 Airport / Pinelands off-ramp.
Both these bring you onto Raapenberg Road.
Read Detailed Directions:
- Go straight on at the first set of traffic lights with the Vincent Pallotti Hospital on your left [The road now becomes Forest Drive];
- +/- 1km is
a secondset of traffic lights with a BP Garage on your left. Carry straight on;
- +/- 1 km is Pinelands High School on the right-hand side;
- Just beyond this on the right-hand side is Lonsdale Way;
- Turn right and proceed past a high-rise block of flats on your right;
- Lonsdale Building is a two-storeyed, yellow-brick building on the
- The main entrance to COHSASA is on your left (opposite the tennis courts)
- You will see the COHSASA intercom button at the security gate.
- Press this and the COHSASA receptionist will direct you to visitors’ parking.
- Alternatively, you can also park around the corner. Follow the instructions below from your position in Lonsdale Way.
- In front of you is a Stop street. Turn left into Bowlers Way;
- The alternative entrance to Lonsdale Building is opposite the bowling green in Bowlers Way.
- Press the COHSASA INTERCOM button on the security gate and our receptionist will allow you access to the premises.
- Guest parking will be provided in allocated and marked bays.